A Luxurious and Japanese-ey Vacation in Plantation Bay


The resort management even thanked me for calling their spa a honeymooners' paradise. Indeed, the place is. The photos will later prove my claim or shall I say, my description of the place. 

I always want my 'addiction's' visit to be always special so even if I'm out of budget already, I find no excuses to give my best when it comes to 'it.' My addiction earns way more than I do, but I always want to take part of everything. Yes, I'm an in denial hopeless romantic---someone who's willing to give everything for love. Yes, I'm a sucker for a lot of things. I'm a sucker for love. 

So before my addiction arrived from probably an 18-hour flight, I already planned what we could do before it leaves my country again. The original plan was Shangri-La Mactan, but we had problems with our reservation. Good thing my OC-ness kicked in at one point and I got to check the booking status online. To cut the long story short, I called my booking 'connection' and we were moved to Plantation Bay. I was there once, but it was this time when I realized that it's got something more to offer.

I thought we'd be staying in one of their regular rooms, which made me sad a little bit because I did not want to disappoint my addiction. It got even worse when we realized breakfast wasn't included. But life has full of surprises. When we were ushered to our room, we were so enthralled by what we saw! To hell with breakfast as we got an envy-worthy package---spa indulgence. The person who booked for us was even so jealous when I sent her the photos. 

It was a great deal because the package was originally worth almost Php 11,000.00, but we got it for Php 5,000.00 only! So then the 'honeymoon' began. 


View from the entry of Mogambo Springs, the spa at Plantation Bay, Cebu. The theme is Japanese so the landscape is very minimalist, so zen.




This room is across the entry of our room, which looks exactly the same. Everything's available like a five-star resort and hotel.


You have your own Japanese table inside where you can enjoy your complementary drink. In our case, we had buko juice! 


Isn't that bed so comfy? Aren't the lights dramatic? When I first saw it, I told myself I could stay here for years. You can also see the complementary mug from the management. 


Your share of artwork inside your cozy bedroom. Japanese painting! 


The spa indulgence package includes one-hour massage every night and flower or herbal bath. In our case, we chose the flower bath so there are rose petals scattered there. You can choose your time and the aroma you want. I did not have the chance to take a photo of the massage area as I was having the best time of my life with the massage. The photo doesn't look very enticing as it was taken after we used it. 


This is one of the lounges at the spa. The package included unlimited use of spa amenities. You can enjoy their warm and cold jacuzzi. They also have a bar pool with water squirting from here and there. A steam room and sauna are also there for use at your most convenient time. 


My plantation bay experience was such a sweet indulgence. The spa was so romantic. The people were so honestly polite and smiley, courteous in the same way. I've gone to many beautiful places, but my most favorite is right beside my addiction. I don't need a spa, a romantic room, or a fancy dinner. But what to complain about when I can have all these luxuries and at the same time be right beside my addiction! It wasn't a honeymoon, but it felt more like it. Thanks to the spa indulgence at Plantation Bay! 

You can check me out on Twitter and Instagram @RedEye0920






Comments

Popular Posts