Korean Delight for the Cold Weather




It's been raining for almost a week now. And in times like this, I can only want two things: eat and sleep. But that's way too impossible to achieve if one has a full-time job, right? Otherwise, you'll wake up penniless with no food to eat at all! Hahaha :-D So I'm working, weathering storms, and daydreaming at the same time. 

Wrapped in my blanket unsatisfied of my fast food meal, scrolling down my camera roll while Richard Poon is crooning to me, I couldn't help, but daydream of the mouth-watering-perfect-for-the-cold-weather Korean indulgence I had in Baguio. I know my Baguio trip has gone so ancient now, but I still feel like I'm there especially in cold chilly moments. And it was quite unbelievable that I got convinced on eating Korean food as it's not really my thing. It's all Nicole's fault! Hahaha :-D

As we walked around downtown Baguio in search of a pleasant and affordable lunch, we happened to spot a small Korean restaurant near Session Road. I was honestly not excited at first, but for Nicole's Korean food cravings, I gave it a chance. To my surprise, the food was really delicious especially the bowl of hot noodles (Ramyeon) I solely feasted on. For less than Php 200.00, we had full completely satisfied tummies. 

Korean food might not be something I'll die to eat again like Chinese cuisine, but I think it's gonna be worth another try. Sometimes giving in isn't really a bad thing. And I had no regrets! ;-)

Check Geney's Ramyeon House here!



What's your Korean food story?


XoXo,


Red Eye ;-)

Comments

  1. A wind speed measurement is very important to forecast an effective professional opinion a wind speed meter is essential. professional instrument to measure wind speed. The wind meter should be collected from a reputed weather stationery stores.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts