Red Eye and the Squad

To tag the latest project of Edits by Red Eye as "The September Issue" is quite ambitious and probably funny at the same time. My boss burst into laughter when she saw the first part of this edition on Facebook and I could still hear the echo of her hysterics as I write this :-D Hahaha When this issue of my blogazine was being conceptualized, I hadn't thought of the title yet especially that the date of the shoot was still on it's tentative state. It was a "fortunate accident" though that we had the shoot on the last day of August and with a little photo editing, everything was ready to roll on the 2nd of September. Serendipity! :-P

I so missed doing fashion shoots since I left Cebu. It was a bit easy there as I know someone who can do the photography and the hair and make-up too. Thank goodness I met Mae of http://www.c-mae.com and of course, @KevinClines who is a friend of mine from Cebu who moved here in Manila not so long ago. He himself likes to take photographs and to model as well! So I thought it would be nice to invite him as initially, only Mae and I planned this fashion day-out in Intramuros, just the two of us. Choosing Intramuros as the location was the best idea because Mae had only been there once and it was Kevin's first! I'm not trying to be Taylor Swift here in her #badblood music video, but meet "The Squad" behind our #SeptemberIssue <3


 Kevin and his signature cigarette-lighting pose!


 And my version of Kevin's signature pose! Hahaha :-D


 Red Eye's signature paparazzi shot. 


Took this "candid" shot of our September cover girl, Chrissean Mae ;-)


 I asked Mae to take a photo of myself while I walk along this paved side walk with the brick wall as background without noticing Kevin doing a "Stalker" selfie. LOL!


The Brick Patio Convos with Mae and Kevin.


Do you think I'll allow the day to end without a picture of myself in this brick-ey section of Intramuros? No way! Hahaha :-D


I wished we stayed longer as aside from the shoot we did, there was still a lot of spots in the place that I would've wanted them to see. We tried going inside San Agustin Church, but the entrance fee was a bit heavy to swallow Hahaha :-D so maybe next time! Just a little warning though if you wish to do shoots in Fort Santiago as the guards in their colonial costumes can be "overacting." LOL One of them tried to shoo us away because he wanted us to get a permit from their admin office thinking what we're doing is for commercial purposes or something of that sort. At the back of my mind, I was just like "Okay, I've had too much of being pushed away lately!" #hugot Hahaha But nevertheless, we were able to find ways and we got enough number of decent and interesting shots for our #SeptemberIssue Just hang on for our second story, which will be out soon!


XoXo,

Red Eye ;-)

@EditsByRedEye (Instagram)
@EditsByRedEye (Twitter)
Edits By Red Eye (Facebook)

Comments

Popular Posts