Azure Urban Resort Residences---A Whole Lot of Catching Up

Listening to Lady Gaga's Fashion, watching You're Dating A Gangster, blogging some pending posts from my Library, and monitoring the lights of our modem because the internet connection has been on and off for the last four days. (What's happening Sky Cable?) :-/ Imagine doing all of these things at the same time! This is the reality, at least based on our country's labor code---working six straight days in a week. With a limited time, the only option I have is to squeeze in all things I need to do within a very short weekend. Is there such a thing as Saturday? :-D

I wish I could send a message to all the people I've worked with before especially those that COMPLAINED about their job even if they get to work on a day shift with HMO's in their wallets and can take advantage of fifteen days paid vacation leave and fifteen days paid sick leave, and enjoy two days off from work on a weekly basis that they are LUCKY enough when, in fact, they could have been working six straight days with only one day off. And that's A FACT they can't complain about because it's in the labor code! :-P 


View of The Paris Beach Club from Jasmin's place.



A closer look of the pool without the fancy, but artificial waves on.


A SUNDAY OFF FROM REALITY

Now, this is the real story for this entry. Hahaha I may have failed in so many things in life, but one of the best achievements I have is making wonderful and, let me just highlight, REAL relationships with people. I've made so many beautiful (inside and out) friends through the years and they are people whom I am so assured won't talk nasty about me behind my back. And do you really have people like that in your life? If you do, consider yourself lucky. You must have been a great person to begin with. As I grow older, I'm beginning to realize that, you know, all these possessions in life are fleeting, but the great relationships we've made will always be remembered. 

And one of these people is my friend, Jasmin. We've met more than six years ago when we were trying our luck in the BPO industry. Our dreams have brought us together, but separated us as well. She is now based in Saudi Arabia as a nurse educator while I have moved from Cebu to Manila from a Team Manager to a Fashion (Studio) Assistant. But for the years that passed, we always made time to catch up every time she came home for a holiday. Hence, this catching up happened! If I remembered it right, there was only one instance when she came home that we didn't get to meet. :-D


Two of the many towers within the vicinity.

You can get a sunset view from the rooftop or a view of the metro.


THE KEEPER OF SECRETS

Yes, I don't have a safe full of money, but I have a vault where secrets of my friends are securely stored and whole lot of fun memories to dig in whenever I want to be sentimental :-D And you will only get bits of it over my dead body. Hahaha Listening and sharing privy stuff with someone can be sweet and crucial at the same time because it comes with trust and responsibility. But this is something Jasmin and I get to enjoy and laugh about every time we are together. I know a lot of you can relate to this. :-P

Despite the colds that plagued her, we still talked over what happened in the last few years over a pitcher of Sangria at Barcino, Greenbelt. And the day after, with her having a little bit of hangover, we continued our catching up saga to her unit in Azure Urban Resort Residences. Does the place ring a bell? Hahaha You might have remembered Paris Hilton coming to the Philippines last year to promote the place's club house, The Paris Beach Club. The name itself already sounds fancy and surely, interesting. Wait until you see the inside, but actually, I don't have any photos of it. It's for you to see. The place though is private so you might want to contact a few friends and savor that resort living within a big city. :-) 


The Paris Beach Club at night. Photo taken from Ibiza Bar where we had dinner.


WHEN DAYS ARE GETTING REALLY TOUGH 

Some of my friends know when my days have been going really tough because I start singing Lady Gaga or Kylie Minogue. Hahaha There's maybe just something about their music that's sexy, empowering, and most of all, uplifting---even if the lyrics don't really suit the situation. LOL :-D And for some strange reason, I've been very emotional since last week. Even the movie The Karate Kid, which happened to be on TV a few hours ago tickled my lacrimal glands. Hahaha Days have been tough because... :-D On a lighter note, catching up with friends is really something I enjoy the most especially that my friends are scattered all over the globe. Aside from having my own Azure one day, one of my biggest dreams is for all us, my friends, to be reunited again. Now, that's really going to be a lot of catching up, isn't it? :-D 'til next time, Jas! 


XoXo,

Red Eye ;-)
@EditsByRedEye (Instagram)
@RedEye0920 (Twitter)
Life Of Red Eye (Facebook)


Never mind our baggy eyes! One has got no sleep and the other's plagued with colds! :-D

P.S Check http://www.azure.com.ph/ for more information. They are building a few more towers so there might still be some units that await you. Savor resort living within the city!





Comments

Popular Posts