All That SM Jazz

This is probably one of the very few posts I have that appeared here first before the photos flooding my social media channels. Well, I have to admit, or we for this matter, that it's much easier to post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram than anywhere else nowadays, right? #millennialconvenience (And I don't usually have to post a lengthy description) Hahaha But since I got a four-day holiday, there shouldn't be any excuses!

For Maundy Thursday, I went to my friend's place, SM Jazz Residences Makati, to help work on her portfolio, since I did the styling and creative direction for her collection's campaign and the photos will be used for her fashion design "repertoire" Coming up with a decent look for this meet-up (being fashion-related) was a challenge once again especially that I haven't done my laundry yet and I've pretty much used and repeated all of my clothes already. After a minutes of digging and throwing though, I came up with something that's quintessentially Red Eye yet still relevant to the season. 


Hop to the next page for the outfit inspo and deets as well as of the backdrop's!



The mini park and pool area at SM Jazz Residences Tower B located on the 6th floor. Residents from any of the towers can use the pools from Tower A and vice versa. Though the one from the photo is bigger. I just didn't take a photo of the entire pool as I didn't want to appear stalker-ish Hahaha


It's past mid-March now and undoubtedly summer has already started. Yes, the scorching heat of the sun can really be draining and can leave us grossly greasy at the end of the day. Hence, wearing a sweatshirt is worrisome. But not if you can play with your look. The printed blue knit pull-over top I'm wearing is from Penshoppe and being Philippine-made, we can be assured it's weather-friendly. I myself can attest to that. I wore nothing inside of the top to keep it cool, rolled the sleeves up to allow more ventilation. I also rolled my Oxygen reversible shorts up for the same reason and to make my legs look longer too or keep my length given the straps of my Ranroe mandals. And yes, those Ranroe mandals put that edgy feel to the entire image. Completing the whole look is my pair of Sunnies Studios sunglasses, perfectly hiding my expensive eye bags Hahaha :-D Hey, they're a product of hard work. LOL 


For more sandals designs and options, visit Ranroe's Instagram @RanroeOfficial or Facebook at Ranroe Official or contact Rani via +639064363403 :-P


My roommates and I have been planning to move to a new apartment so I also took the opportunity to check out the place as an option for us. I'm expecting the units to be pricey, but there a few good things that will make possible tenants and owners reconsider. On the ground floor is a mall with a supermarket. There are also coffee shops and other stores. A few blocks from from the place is the tail of Makati Avenue where pubs and clubs are located, fit for those who like to party during the weekend. It's not far from Ayala Avenue too where the Makati Central Business is located. There are also schools nearby as iAcademy, Mapua Institute of Technology, and Far Eastern University-Makati along Buendia. Talk about convenience! 

That's it for now. Enjoy the holidays!


XoXo,

Red Eye ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts