Becoming Ranroe

We think the same and I believe we breathe the same air too! Hahaha Rani's designs for men have always been something I can relate to and something I'm really comfy with so when she was planning to put up the brand Ranroe, I've always wanted to be part of it. And it's pretty amazing that most of the time, our ideas and visions are always in similar tide. We wanted a campaign that's out of the box, something provocative, one that defies all conventions that have been splashed in our consciousness even since we started breathing in and breathing out fashion in our system.

The photos below flooded my Instagram already, but since the campaign photos are not yet completely polished, I'm giving you a peek of how Ranroe mandals are like when worn in a realistic dimension. During our breaks when the shoot was being done, I did my own version too (as always); quite far from the racy campaign we were doing entitled Boy Meets Boy...Meets Boy (Yes, another boy) LOL :-D Along with Cess Chee, I did the styling and creative direction of the shoot. Watch out for the photos soon!


Ranroe made the vest specifically for the shoot, which I really love. I've always liked a piece that somehow covers my "insecurities" and a vest is one of that. It can raise a simple look as a shirt and a pair of shorts up a notch, putting a little edge to the entire outfit especially when worn with a pair of sandals like what I'm wearing in the photo!


This pair of mandals with white straps is one of my favorites from the collection. In fact, I even insisted that it be named after me :-D Hahaha Anything can be custom-made depending on your preference. Like for me, I want the soles much thinner. You just have to let her know +639064363403 :-)


Since I couldn't get enough of the vest, I took it home with me. I wore it at work and during the collection shoot of another fashion designer friend of mine, which I had the honor of styling and directing. Hahaha This time I paired it with denim shorts and of course, another pair of Ranroe mandals that I own. 

 Another piece specifically made for the shoot is this black below-the-knee-length cardigan that undoubtedly captured my heart. Hahaha First, it's black and most importantly, it enclothes my "insecurities" once again aside from the edgy feel when everything's put together. While the hair and make-up is being done and with that hangover in my head (after attending a birthday party the night prior), I took this chance to showcase my drunken self with the cardigan! :-D


 So this cardigan, like the vest, didn't manage to escape me as well. I took it home too, wore it at work and some chill nights with friends, and finally decided to buy it. I want it in white too and probably, camel? :-D At first, my friends doubted if I could really wear it, but I did whether I was walking, in the comforts of an Uber or Grab car, or even in the jeepney! Nobody cared and I felt good wearing it! :-D The sense of security was there! :-P

Something new to look forward to is Ranroe's raincoat collection. Not your usual raincoat look, right? It surely will come out before the rainy season kicks off. Just excuse the sunglasses I'm wearing as the style didn't really fit me at all. Hahaha I always knew round ones make my face look rounder, was just always in denial LOL

Visit the official Instagram page of Ranroe @RanroeOfficial or Facebook via this link Ranroe Official Facebook


Enjoy the holidays! :-)


XoXo,

Red Eye


Comments

Popular Posts