La Belle Vie at Crown Resorts Manila

I've slowly accepted that my summers won't be as spectacular as they were before---gorgeous beaches, magnificent mountains, and countless hunts for mouthwatering seasonal foods. But it doesn't mean I'll be satisfied with the status quo! I'm just putting La Belle Vie on a good vacation mode this time until everything is in place career wise. Everything is still a work in progress professionally (it will always be, I guess) along with some personal rediscoveries popping here are and there. And yes, that's something I can hopefully share soon!

For the time being, I'm just keeping my eyes fully open to any chances there are for me to still experience summer the best way I could. At least, the feel of it if not the real summer experience that everyone is flooding their social media channels with (which makes me really jealous hahaha) One of the perks of my current job is getting "access" to exclusive resort-like destinations in the metro like Crown Towers Manila at City of Dreams Manila, a six-star hotel where icaserafica, the fashion label I'm working for, shot its Resort 2016 campaign. 


The cabanas at the pool area. Each one has its own flat screen TV and a ceiling fan for some cooling especially this summer. There are also curtains that put meaning to private moments when deemed necessary ;-)


I've been to many hotels from different levels of recognition both here and outside the country and what I really like about them and what I always remember is the scent. It gives me that soothing effect, taking me to a different dimension and the one in Crown is defo something I love! Check out the posh lobby.

 The gold-plated glass walls enclothing all the towers are the signature look of the resort. Really much like a crown, isn't it? The color palette blends well with sunlight especially when the Manila sunset pours its colors to the fanciful architecture of the place.

 The pool was undeniably enticing especially that the sun was at its grandest, but since I was there for work, it was for my eyes only Hahaha :-D Bummer! :-D

The Cabanas for the tired bananas! :-P

The view of the pool area and the golden Crown towers from one of the cabanas. 

 The spa is a spectacle on its own just by looking at its lobby. An exclusive access can take you here via the lift and just across the spa's reception area (not in photo) is an exit to the pool area. This is where the gym is also located and the Suite II of the spa where we were accommodated for the shoot.

 The spa corridor. To the left is where the lockers are where there is a jacuzzi for the guests to use. It's also the perfect place to get fully naked without having to worry about what and what not to flaunt! ;-)

 Since our suite was where all the busyness happened---hair and make-up, styling, photography, etc., I couldn't take an Instagram-able shot of it so I thought the open room next to ours was a perfect way to indulge myself, not in a spa experience, but in the art of indoor photography! See? Who wouldn't want to experience that kind of comfort! Think about the music, the tea experience, the massage, the view and all other spa treatments that many of us can only imagine. 


It wasn't really an indulging summer experience, was it? But it was a reminder for me or a reminder for anyone like me that "If you want expensive shit, you gotta work hard baby!" I didn't have a soothing massage, dip in the pool, access to the exclusive signature club, or any of its fancy restaurants yet I had a wake-up call to not ever give up on my dreams, on that so-called La Belle Vie, La Dolce Vita, or The Good Life wherever you may be. Assisting a shoot was never an easy task; always a mix of fun, challenge, excitement, and sometimes disappointment, but I really took time to take snaps in between to remind myself and to give others like me a sneak peek of the luxury that for me, everyone deserves. We work hard and at the end of the day, someway, somehow, we are rightful to some kind of Crown! Don't you think so?

Have your royal summer memories at Crown Tower Resort, City of Dreams Manila!


XoXo,

Red Eye ;-)

Excuse the grumpy face. I had to take this photo on my own. Otherwise, you might think I've not really gone there! Hahaha :-P 

Comments

Popular Posts