"Void" by Ranroe---the first that led to many!

Witnessing the runway shows at the second day of this year's Manila Fashion Festival last night reminded me of the work I shared last year (2015) with a friend who also got the chance to showcase her designs (which I am a big fan of) on the same event. It was for her graduation show. When she was working on her collection, I was tapped to do the styling for her look book while she got my friend as a model. Working with her was indeed my first styling job in the metro after leaving Cebu for good. It was a bit of a trial and error for many of us in the team, but our work eventually led to a few more, which I will share very soon. For now, have a look at Ranroe's first collection that Rani, the designer, refers to as "Void" 













The photo that killed it! :-D


I was given the privilege again to work with a graduating fashion design student this year. From iAcademy this time. So I took a half day off from work the other day to be able to watch her show. Watch out for that and you can check my Instagram @EditsByRedEye for updates. Hope you loved the photos. Please feel free to let me know of your thoughts by commenting below or sending me an email!

Photography: Kevin Baybay
Styling: Red Eye
Hair and Make-up: Kristine Ramos
Fashion Designer: Rani Tolentino for Ranroe


XoXo, 

Red Eye ;-)


Comments

Popular Posts