Buy One, Take One at Sunnies Studios


My new Denni pair from Sunnies Studios, Crème Brûlée twirl from Family Mart, or me? Hahaha :-D
Click "Read More" for more about the sale!

How to take a selfie while eating ice cream with my new Denni sunnies?

Baggy eyes didn't bother me at all when I was younger. First, I didn't really have obvious ones even if I lacked sleep back then. And second, my nose was more of a facial concern more than anything else. Lolerz! Now that I've aged? Hmmm I think things are a little bit different. The insecurity I had before had become something I can just brush off and laugh at now. But my eyes, which I consider my greatest asset, have been plagued by bulging eye bags. Alarming, right? 

Maybe it's lack of sleep. Maybe it's stress in general. I don't really know! Thanks to sunglasses though that have become my go to aid through the years. And my go to brand has always been Sunnies Studios. Such a tolerable cure for insecurity before opting for Botox!

If I didn't lose my first purchase and break the second one, I would have had three pairs now. Thanks to my dear friend Anly though for the early birthday present. I now have my new pair, which I will surely take care of. That, I promise. I was just suppose to help her get a perfect pair for herself and the first brand I thought of was,of course, Sunnies Studios before we quickly hopped to Burberry! 

After all the fittings and the convos in between, she finally decided to pay when the lady at the counter said that she get another pair as it's buy one take one. To my surprise, she wanted me to pick the second one for myself! Who was I to refuse? I badly needed a new pair! Hahaha So now I'm insecure no more! 

Grab a pair for yourself now and get another one for yourself again! Hahaha Or for a special friend. All really up to you! Too many items to choose from the "buy one take one" section until supplies last. Check your nearest Sunnies Studios branch and see if the promo is happening there too! 

 This Layla pair is perfect for Anly, but I got to try it too. What do you think?

Thanks to this lady for giving me her take one. I'll consider my Denni an advance birthday present from her who will soon become Mrs. Nikolas Mousikos!


Visit Sunnies Studios at 2nd Floor, Glorietta 2, Palm Dr, Makati, 1224 Metro Manila where I got my items from!


Protect your eyes, combat your insecurities the chicest way possible, and don't forget to make someone feel special!


XoXo,

Red Eye ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts